WELCOME TO ARTANYA

A collection of paintings, drawings and non sequiturs. Thanks for looking!

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Banner Year!!

This year I had the great pleasure of being involved in a cool project with Edmonton's talented poet laureate, Rollie Pemberton and 3 other visual artists: Nikelas Johnson, Tim Rechner and Pearl Rachinsky.

Poetry meets imagery meets the streets of the city of Edmonton.

Please check out some of the Press coverage, and learn a little bit more about the project!

You can also visit Latitude's 53 Blog, where a quick post appears on my involvement with the project. This will give you a chance to catch up on some of the other art action taking place in Edmonton.

And if you are in Edmonton, and find yourself itching for a stroll through the city's Downtown core please look up at the light posts on Jasper Ave, 104th Street and Rice Howard Way and you will see some of my work, as well as the work of the other artists who collaborated with words and light posts!

Happy summer,

A

1 comment:

  1. I see the banners and I smile proudly as I think of you dearest. The Man truly is now, about town. :)

    ReplyDelete